January 30, 2017

Monday Look: Oversized Sweater

Oversized sweaters are one of those favorite trends that come with the colder weather. It is the perfect time to bundle up in cozy sweaters looking warm and stylish. There is nothing cozier than these and i think they look effortlessly cool with everything. We all want to pull off oversized sweaters so we look chic and not sloppy, right? The best thing is that there are lots of fantastic ways to wear them. 

I once ordered a sweater in my size and found out that it's bigger than the normal one. It keeps me warm, so i kept it. I only wanted to wear it at home because it is big and comfy. But then i discovered how amazing it is! Whether trying to create casual looks or want to take office styles to a whole new level, it can be the most fashionable item by styling it properly. From jeans to dresses, any garment can make great pairs with this item! 


My tips?
Balance the proportions. Slim down the bottom if you are going big on top so you don't look frumpy!



Like I did above, i layered my sweater over a blouse, letting just the colar and cuffs pick out and pair it with boots! Also, wearing coat on top to slightly structure my sweater visually!








What do you think about the outfit? What is your best part about cold weather attire?

I hope you have a great weekend!

10 comments

  1. I love these wintery and snowy shots! This sweater looks so cozy and warm!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This sweater is indeed cozy and warm!

      Delete
  2. Nice cozy look, I love oversize sweaters. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are amazing! i follow you right now!!


    www.victoriatracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect winter outfit! Loving the oversized sweater, especially the color!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you like it!

      Delete
  5. This sweater is gorgeous, I love the texture and the colour!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.