February 5, 2017

Corners of Mine

Happy February! It's crazy how fast the time has flown that it's already 5th! It means spring is around the corner and i can't wait to get my home ready for spring!

I'm excited to tell you today that my new project called 5 on 5 is finally here! On this very first post I want to share few corners of my home that has been my favorites lately. I love decorating this house with plants because they add color and life to a room. Candles are also great stuff to beautify some empty corners, just like a vintage alarm clock i got from flea market 4 years ago. Talking about flea market (in Germany: Flohmarkt), it's been a long time since i went there, and it's a great place to get some cool stuff for decoration sometimes!


Have a great Sunday everyone!

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.