March 13, 2017

5 Things To Love Spring

How was your weekend, guys? I hope it went well! We recovered from a tiring day in Berlin. We went there again due to an appointment. We left home pretty early because we do not want to be late and get stuck in a traffic jam because Friday is the day where people go back to their hometown and there are always lots of people on the highway. So we want a relaxing car ride to Berlin to avoid stress.


It was sunny there in Berlin and i can feel the spring vibes approaching! There is something magical when you step outside and realize that the air starts to smell sweet. It’s been storming lately in our city and when the sun comes out, you know it’s time to stay outside the whole day. What could be more perfect than the longer days, evenings for more walking and opening the doors and the windows to let the warm breeze flow through the house? Spring has been my favorite season now and i love it nearly as much as i love Autumn, the changing of the seasons. 

The sun

Surprise, surprise! Of course, the sun! I mean, everybody's like: 5° doesn't bother me, it's sunny and i'm going outside feeling the sun on my face! Haha! Actually, by everybody i mean me, and since it's so freaking cold here in winter, the sunshine becomes my very best friend.

The outfit

Girl, it's time. Put your winter coat in the back of your closet for good. Spring is all about dresses and shirts and cute tops and skirts and the list could go on and on. You know, it’s not so hot that you’re sweating, but it’s not so cold that you have to bundle up. Spring is awesome, don't you think?

Grilling

I LOVE this thing! The smell and the barbecue sauce and all that. I'm a fan. I don’t wait for summer to fire up the grill. AND, it keeps the kitchen clean! Does anyone really need a reason to love grilling? It's grilling!

Outdoor activities

OH, it's finally nice going outside! I don't even like to walk around on cold days. The only reason could be the fresh air and the falling snow but that's it. It's never be fun actually, but when the sun is lovely: bike ride, picnic, flying kite, badminton, gardening are fantastic! The streets are suddenly filled with lots of people and the city feels alive again.

The flowers

Almost forgot to mention this one! The trees lining the streets are budding and parks are blooming. Just flowers, and more flowers! Because fresh blooming flowers means life. I don't even have to explain why, do I?


Bonus: taking a walk without shivering! (this has to be on the list!)



So what is your favorite thing about Spring? Share the signs of Spring YOU are looking forward to in the comments! Let me know! 

Have a great day everyone!

10 comments

  1. Looking forward to all these things in spring. oxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I was planning a post on my favourite things about spring! But I do agree with all your points. I love to see the blooming flowers everywhere ♥ ♥ ♥

    Have a great day!
    Xx
    Saida | She talks Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you like all of them, Saida! And thanks for visiting!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Amazing post, dear! Looks wonderful :)
    Hugs ♥
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Liana!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. I couldn't agree more! I'm so happy that spring arrived, especially for the sun!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's finally here!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. When you said "grilling" I totally got excited! FOr some reason I totally forgot about BBQ season but I love eating outside and smelling fresh BBQ on the grill!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our family are always excited when the weather gets warmer. For us, warmer weather means it's time to dust off grills! There is no better way to celebrate spring than pulling out the grill and cooking with all the seasonal produce the market has to offer!
      Have a great day, Rina!

      Delete

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.