April 24, 2017

Monday Look: Striped Trousers

After a relaxed week of Easter holiday, i am ready to go back to work again this week. It is a tradition that we spend the general holidays together as a big family. As we move to another city, seeing each other becomes more special because we cannot go back there more often due to our jobs here. So, last week we visited my man's parents in his hometown and it was nice to be there again. I lived there for almost 2 years before and it feels like coming back home. The city is more quite than here and i kinda miss it. It is crazy when you think you are a city person and you need the tranquility all the same time.



But not only that, i am glad to meet his parents again. We hadn't been there since new years eve and it felt like forever! We usually visit them almost every weekend and suddenly we gotta wait for months! The celebration was lovely after all. It began with having coffee in the afternoon, and then have a dinner and play cards until midnight, which i get a real kick of. Especially when you win the game despite the fact that my man and his dad are really good opponents!



Last week we only stayed at home spending time together. The weather was not really good the whole week and even snow fell for 2 days! It was pretty funny because i have already cleaned out my closet for spring one day before the snowstorm! Haha! But i just checked the weather forecast and i do not think it is getting better until the middle of May. I was hoping that i could celebrate my birthday in the sun but i think it remains a dream this year.

Because of the bad weather we were not really outside the house. Yesterday we decided to went out and get some cakes but it was terribly windy on the way! For me, a casual weekend outfit like this is silk trousers (like this striped one) and a wool t-shirt on colder days in spring. I matched the t-shirt with this cute layered necklace and leather jacket. I saw this pants at H&M store and i fell in love! It is so 80's and i am loving the outfit at the moment. What do you think?




How was your Easter holiday? Do you have any traditions you always do on holiday? Please tell me your story! You know i love to hear it! Have a lovely day!

18 comments

  1. Loving those floaty pants Grace, they look so comfy and stylish :) I also love playing cards in family meetings, ha! Hope you had a nice break despite the awful weather, here in England is the same and I cannot wait for spring to come to stay (am I asking for too much?)
    Happy Tuesday, bella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it, dear! Yes it is so much fun, don't you think? I hope you had a wonderful week there. It's time that spring comes!
      Have a relaxed weekend!

      Delete
  2. Well it is pouring here in NY as I write this. So I understand. And love the wide legged striped pants. Super fun, and love your photos too.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Allie! I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. These pants are so fun! Love the stripes!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, love!
      Have a nice day!

      Delete
  4. I love the entire outfit!! Specially the detail of the necklaces!! Great post!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: BEST BEAUTY TIP
    DON'T MISS: MY LAST CALIFORNIA ROAD TRIP & VIDEO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely words, dear!
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. I loooove these trousers- I have 'em, too, and they're so comfy to wear!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! thank you for stopping by, Ashley!
      Have a nice Friday!

      Delete
  6. This striped trousers is perfect! I love the look!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad you like it! thank you!
      have a nice Sunday!

      Delete
  7. Nice trousers, you loko cool! <3

    MERI WILD BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  8. This is such a fun outfit! I adore the striped palazzo pants mixed with the leather jacket. Have a nice weekend! xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear!
      have a lovely Sunday!

      Delete
  9. Pinstripes are such a great trend and you wear these pants so well! H&M have some really great pieces

    Adrianna|http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! and yes, it is actually one of my favorite stores!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.