May 1, 2017

Monday Look: Mom Jeans

Happy First Day of May! Time flies so fast, can you tell? I am so excited though because i absolutely love this month. It is my favorite month of the year because birthdays of my favorite people are in May – my man's, my sister's, and my bestfriend's! I feel like i am more related to people who was born in May because they are darlings! so grateful to have them in my life and get the chance to share the same birthday month. It's indeed an endless happy feeling happening every day the whole month!




It has been a long weekend for us because my man and i take extra 2 days off work. We would like to celebrate my birthday together and he has been preparing for it since. I keep myself busy with Pinterest when it comes to inspiration and since he wants to do some DIYs for me, he had to download it himself on his own phone, which i extremely hard to imagine because i have never seen him doing some DIYs before and instead buy things at stores. We usually celebrate the birthdays outside the whole day rather than at home and have a dinner at a restaurant because he had to work abroad the last 4 years and we only had several days in a month together. It was practical at the moment because we didn't have to prepare for it (except the birthday presents). But i am really glad he doesn't have to work abroad anymore and spend times everyday together!


Pinterest has been a big part in my creative world because it provides so many inspiration (DUH! i do not think i have to explain why?!) Since he discovered this platform, he keeps showing me some funny pics and beautiful places to visit. I always have to laugh when he gets email newsletter from Pinterest because of the suggestions that based on what he searches there (and now it is torte recipe, which has to be a surprise for me) because it is so sweet of him that he makes some effort for my birthday. It reminds me of how excited i also am the first time i discovered Pinterest and i can't imagine not to use it as a blogger! I get tons of inspiration there when it comes to new ideas for my Monday Look, for example how to pair this mom jeans. I have been looking for the perfect one and my man got me this for a birthday present and i am so happy about it! This jeans is wonderful to show off the waist by tucking tops into the high-waist jeans, belt it and toughen it up with some killer heels and baker boy cap. This is also one of my favorite looks! What do you think?





What do you think about Pinterest? And which clothing items you like better to match to mom jeans? I hope you have a great start into the week! 

32 comments

  1. I love the whole outfit!! Great post!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CITY OF STARS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am glad you like it! thank you dear!
      have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Nice look! I love these mom jeans!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love!
      have a nice day!

      Delete
  3. Loving this chic look! Thatt moto jacket is fabulous!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Blaire!
      have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  4. You are rocking the mom jeans, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Ashley! i am glad you like it!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  5. I need to use Pinterest more. There are so many social platforms it's hard to keep up. I love your mom jeans!

    http://www.thelalalookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear!
      have a nice day!

      Delete
  6. I have been living in mom jeans lately! Love how you styled it with the cabby hat! SO chic!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you love! i'm glad you like it!
      have a great day!

      Delete
  7. Hehe I totally could spend hours on Pinterest - soo much inspiration on there! Also, you look awesome in these mom jeans! I am needing a pair but it's so hard to find ones that fit well!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too!! thank you, Tina! it was indeed hard to find ones, but i am glad i've found mine!
      have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  8. I love your style!
    Have a great day.

    https://nairgraphies.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear Marian!
      have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  9. Och, amazing outfit!
    Perfect shoes :)
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love!
      have a great weekend!

      Delete
  10. Nice look. I love mum jeans. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear!
      have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  11. Mom jeans have such an undeniable cool factor to them. I love how you styled this look!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  12. This outfit is just everything! I love how you styled those mom jeans!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my dear!
      have a nice weekend!

      Delete
  13. amazing post as usual :)
    have a nice week! :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, dear Tijana!
      have a lovely Sunday!

      Delete
  14. I love your edgy styling! A leather biker is such a wardrobe and fashion staple. Btw I totally agree about pinterest. I just started using it and am blown away by the amount of inspo on there.

    Adrianna|http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Adrianna! i am glad you like it!
      have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete
  15. You always rock mom jeans like no other! And that burgundy baker boy cap, I can't get enough of it! Will have to find one for myself, because I fell in love with yours. Wishing you a lovely week ahead! xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/​​​​

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so sweet of you my dear! i am glad you like it. i got this hat from Asos, but it was sold out shortly after i bought it!
      have a lovely Sunday!

      Delete
  16. Really cute outfit Grace! I love the jeans and the baker boy cap as well. I am so addicted to Pinterest right now, looking for summer outfit and holidays ideas. It simply fills my life with all things pretty :)

    Happy week, dear!

    Saida | She talks Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, love! yes, it's impossible not to browse on Pinterest when i need some inspiration!
      have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete

Thanks a lot for leaving a comment! I hope you enjoy reading this post and have a wonderful day!

© Morning Mountains. Design by Fearne.